Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

SIMPLE PLEASURES





One of the ways I like to pamper myself is with a spa visit. On my last birthday, I checked out Espa at Sentosa and tried out their salt and oil scrub. It turned out to be the best scrub I've ever tried. Not only was it gentle on my sensitive skin, it was so moisturising that I can still feel its effect days after.

On my last trip to London, I was unwittingly coerced into a Soap & Co store. The salesperson had me try their salt scrub and I was instantly bowled over - it felt just like the salt and oil scrub at Espa. Needless to say, I bought a bottle and have been using it since on a weekly basis. The sea salt was derived from the dead sea, and enriched with grape seed and sweet almond oils. My skin feels buttery smooth after each use and I can see clear improvement in problem areas such as the elbows and knees. 

It's a simple and easy indulgence we can all enjoy in the comforts of our own home every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment